According to National Association of Realtors, 73% of sellers say they would list with a real estate agent that would use video to market their property. Yet, less than 2% of real estate agents use YouTube videos, and out of that 2% most are doing it poorly.
· 98% of consumers start their home search on the Internet.
· The average visitor spends 48 seconds on a website.
· The average visitor spends 5 minutes and 50 seconds on a website that has video.
· Properly optimized websites that include a video are 57% more likely to be on page 1 of Google.
· Video is 53 times more effective than text alone.
· “90% of web traffic will be video by 2013″ – YouTube.
· 48 Hours of Video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
· YouTube has 3 Billion video views per – Day!
· YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine – behind Google.
· Consumers are more likely to select a video result in a Google search compared to text.
· Video is the fastest way to share information. It’s not just fast, its emotional and believable!
· Since 2009, video traffic from mobile devices has increased 5000%. Yes – that’s FIVE THOUSAND!
· Email campaigns are 90% more effective when video is incorporated.
· 84% of the US internet audience watched a video online in May 2012.
· Video is being used by more than 50% of online marketers today.
· Video viewers on a smart phone will reach 51 Million people in 2012.
· Google’s new Voice Recognition Software searches YouTube videos and thus increases the effectiveness of search engine optimization and internet exposure.